Sleep Align proudly introduces the Thomasville® Syncrony™ Adjustable Air Bed Line!
- Better Support Adjusting the positions can help reduce back pain and other aches and pains by redistributing pressure across different parts of the body
- Healthy Posture Raising the head of the bed can take the stress off your lungs so you can breath easier, and can even eliminate snoring.
- Proper Circulation Adjustable beds can be raised or lowered to increase circulation where it’s needed.
You’ve seen adjustable beds on television for over 30 years. You’ve read about them in magazines. Find out for yourself what an adjustable bed can do for YOU. You can see how our Leggett & Platt adjustable beds work, learn more about the features and explore your options at our convenient showroom in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake, Virginia.
Millions of people sleep on adjustable beds. Sleep Align offers premium quality adjustable beds at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
- Minimize Pressure Points. The multiple chambers of a luxury air bed help distribute your weight to avoid the pressure points caused by hard springs and coils in traditional mattresses.
- Improved Spine Alignment. Adjusting the firmness allows you to sleep with a more natural curve to the back and neck relieving unnecessary stress on your body.
- Personalized Comfort. With multiple chambers each side can be adjusted separately. The more chambers, the more each section of the bed can be customized.
Sleep Align carries two- and six-chamber beds at very competitive prices. If you’ve been considering an adjustable air mattress, drop by our showroom and see how our mattresses compare. Not only can you get a better night’s sleep, you can save money.